Bayside City Council Statutory Planner

By Posted in - on September 7th, 2017 0 Comments

A Bayside City Council Statutory Planner will be attending the event to provide advice on your plans, whether these are a simple alteration to an existing property or building a new dwelling. The planner can help with the application process, provide you with the relevant forms & fees (if applicable) and provide guidance on creating a landscape plan if your plans to build, renovate or develop are likely to impact upon existing trees/vegetation. The planner is also available to advise you on the policies and regulations around heritage listed buildings/properties within the heritage overlay.


Comments are closed.